Kindergarten Caleb

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Picking you up on the next day enlightened me to the wonderful fact that Mrs. Hunt is a wonderful teacher.  "Mom, nap time was good, but I got moved to a different place."  Go Mrs. Hunt!!


Posted by D Family of 3 at 7:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Hhmmmm, we got your notebook back and you are p...
      • It's Friday!  Dad and I argued about who was goin...
      • It's the second week of kindergarten and we tol...
      • Signing a contract of rules...kindergarten is s...
      • I am so excited!  Daily notebooks started today...
      • Friday your dad took you to school.  It was my fi...
      • Picking you up on the next day enlightened me to ...
      • As I was getting your breakfast ready on the thir...
      • 2nd day first words after pick up...."Nap time wa...
      • Well, I never thought this day would actually c...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.