Saturday, August 22, 2015

As I was getting your breakfast ready on the third day of school, I asked what you thought might be something new you would do today!  "Mom, it's pretty much the same every day!"  

By this time, I feel like I'm handling every thing pretty well!  We are quickly in a routine and I can't believe all you are telling us you do everyday!  So exciting!  But then, as your dad and you and I sit at the kitchen table after we pick you up.....I have a moment where I decide that I think I need to home school.

"Nap time was the best today," you say.  "I got to be beside a girl and we talked the whole time."  The words on their own were hard for this mama....but the fact that while you said them, you looked right at your dad, smiled and raised your eyebrows.  Yep.....I'm about done for and it's day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment