"Mom, V____ hit me like 10 times today!" Was what I heard when I picked you up today. As we started talking about it, you told me how she had said you were handsome so you said she was pretty and she hit you. I kept asking questions and you deliberately changed the subject!!! Thankfully, you are being raised by two parents and it seems you are able to talk to your dad about girls and not me. (I was a little upset by that, but just thankful you at least talk to dad.)
So, as you and your dad talked about girls in the living room, I pretended to do dishes in the kitchen. I almost gave myself away by laughing though when you said whenever you do go on a date, (when you are older like dad) that you will take lots of candy. =)
Sounds like a good date to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment