Kindergarten Caleb

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I think you are getting into the routine of things!  No big news this week....yet.  But I meet with your teacher on Friday for our first parent/teacher conference....so, we shall see!  =)
Posted by D Family of 3 at 11:34 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (23)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Okay, Friday was your our first parent/teacher co...
      • You LOVE LOVE LOVE art class!  You said your te...
      • Once in a while, I can get your dad to help you...
      • I think you are getting into the routine of thing...
      • Your memory verse this week is Psalms 35:13, Keep...
      • Picture day...so you know you woke up and your ...
      • "Mom, V____ hit me like 10 times today!"  Was wha...
      • Well, you decided not to talk to Mrs. Hunt abou...
    • ►  August (10)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.