You are definitely in the school groove now. You still have things to tell us every day...no where near as much and I'm continually getting a sign as you answer my questions, but we are at least still communicating. Get used to it...I'm not going to stop asking!
One of the great things about you attending a private school is that parents can bring snacks to the classrooms! Last week one of your little friends, who is a girl =), had a birthday and her mom brought a cookie from the Cookie Company! You were so excited and talked and talked and TALKED about it! Your birthday was this week and your mama was totally going to top a bought cookie! Homemade rice krispie treats with chocolate drizzled on and candy corns decorating the middle. Oh yeah! They were beautiful and ready to go for Tuesday.
Monday you came to the car so excited because one of your classmates gave everyone rice krispie treats! They were in the shape of Mickey Mouse with the ears dipped in chocolate!!! Seriously!!!??? Her mom was so kind, thoughtful and generous to bring them all actually from Disney World! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THAT!!!?????
Apparently, I'm having some issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment